Hudson Valley Hotel and Travel Deal: Harbor Magic Hotels, Baltimore, MD
A trio of Baltimore resorts invite Hudson Valley travelers to its charming city for scuba-diving, sailing, Segway-ing, and more
By Alice Shapin
The view of Baltimore’s Pier 5 resort
A trio of Baltimore resorts invite Hudson Valley travelers to its charming city for scuba-diving, sailing, Segway-ing, and more!
Where: Harbor Magic Hotels: Pier 5, Brookshire Suites, and Admiral Fell Inn. Baltimore, MD. www.harbormagic.com
What’s special: Each of these three hotels — the Admiral Fell Inn at Fell’s Point, Pier 5 by the Inner Harbor, and Brookshire Suites in the heart of the city — all provide easy access to everything Baltimore. Discover underwater worlds at the National Aquarium; sail the Inner Harbor on a water taxi, pirate ship, or a dragon-shaped paddle boat; explore the city’s neighborhoods on a Segway; or visit local hot spots.
The deal: Stay at any of the Harbor Magic Hotels with their exclusive Baltimore Getaways and choose two of the following for free:
- Valet parking to Admiral Fell Inn and Brookshire Suites (worth $29)
- $25 dining and spa voucher for breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant, MELI American Bistro and Tapas Adela, Kali’s Court, Aldo’s Ristorante Italiano, or M&S Grille and Spa Sante
- Harbor Magic drink passes to 10 of the city’s top hot stops (worth $60 total)
- $50 Harbor Magic gift card for a future trip to any Harbor Magic Hotel
- Best of Baltimore welcome tote, including a bag of Crab Chips, Old Bay Seasoning, a crab beanie stuffed animal, Otterbein lemon cookies, and caramels made in Baltimore (worth $20)
Room rates start at $169 (Admiral Fell Inn), $149 (Brookshire Suites), $229 (Pier 5 Hotel). Don’t forget to mention Hudson Valley Magazine when you make your reservation!
For up-to-the-minute deals, follow Alice Shapin on Twitter @greatraveldeals
» Read previous Maryland travel deals
» Read more from this blog
» Visit our Travel Guide