Cold Snap Cucumber Cosmo Recipe
Celebrate National Cosmopolitan Day on May 7 with this chilly — and refreshing — cocktail
May 7 is National Cosmopolitan Day, but before you reach for that martini glass, why not shake things up a bit this year? This handcrafted Cold Snap Cucumber Cosmo — which comes in a rocks glass made entirely of ice, courtesy of Bonefish Grill — is a twist on the restaurant’s signature Cold Snap Cosmo that would please even the fussiest Carrie Bradshaws of the world.
Bonefish Grill is keeping their exact formula a secret, but our resident bartender suggests a way to recreate the cocktail at home.
Cold Snap Cucumber Cosmo (HV Mag version)
- 1½ oz Reyka vodka* (we think the restaurant infused their vodka with cucumber; do to this at home, simply store cucumbers in your alcohol in the fridge for a few days)
- 1 oz Solerno Blood Orange liqueur*
- ½ oz lime juice
- ½ oz triple sec
- English cucumbers*
*confirmed by Bonefish Grill
- Combine infused vodka, liqueur, lime juice, and triple sec in a shaker with ice; shake vigorously
- Strain into chilled rocks glass (or frozen ice glass, if you have those handy)
- Garnish with fresh cucumber slices
Related: The Original Cold Snap Cosmo Recipe