Participants will learn the basic game and team concepts, plus, they will build important characteristics on and off the ice: teamwork, responsibility, and respect. Twice a week, for 10 weeks, your child will have the opportunity to play games led by Rangers staff. It is a fun way to meet new teammates and play some hockey! At the end of the season, we will celebrate everyone's accomplishments by hosting a Junior Rangers Jamboree for all of the players in the league.
This year we will be offering three seasons of Rookie League throughout the year and your child has the opportunity to participate in each one. Each week there will be one practice and one game at convenient times for you. The on-ice times will be the same throughout the year.
- Fall Season : September 6th- November 10th
- Winter Season : November 15th - January 19th
- Spring Season: January 26th - March 29th
- Practices are held each Friday at 6:00pm
- Cross Ice games are held each Sunday at 9:45am
Your $325 league fee includes:
- 1 game plus 1 practice a week per season
- No long distance travel as all games are hosted at your local rink
- Junior Rangers jersey
- Celebratory Junior Rangers Jamboree at the end of the season