Looking for things to do on Valentine's Day weekend in Beacon or the Hudson Valley? Made & Given is back with another local gift market taking place at a new location across from The Roundhouse. Shop for unique last-minute gifts during Beacon’s Second Saturday while enjoying a complementary glass of Rosé Love Potion.
Made & Given Valentine’s Day is set to feature:
Valentines for Lovers and Friends
• Quirky-cute valentines and galentines cards by LARK + RAVEN Paper Goods
• A curated selection of romantic novels and poetry to benefit The Howland Public Library
Date Night Essentials
• Kalastyle Soaps gift boxes, lotion, and lip balms
• Shaving and apothecary products from Roosevelt Grooming Company
• Gift-sized floral and nature fine art paintings by artist John Defeo
• Whimsical woven planters and air plants by Juniper Workshop
Romantic Rings and Necklaces
• Geological jewelry including new & exclusive rose quartz designs by Rock Dove Rings
• Gift boxes of organic and fair-trade truffles and macaroons by Le Marais Chocolat
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.