Key points about this tour:
- 4 Hours North Bound Cruise on the Hudson River
- Aboard the Yacht Manhattan (a 1920s inspired yacht)
- A 4-course Brunch included as well as a complimentary mimosa, Bloody Mary, beer, wine, or Champagne.
- Enjoy the Palisades and the rolling Hudson Highlands of the beautiful Hudson River Valley.
- Take advantage of several activities in Poughkeepsie or nearby attractions in Dutchess County once you arrive.
- Each date is hand picked to feature special events in Dutchess County
(Take note of the local 'Special Events' on each scheduled date, or the Walkway Over the Hudson, Bike Rentals, Wineries & Distilleries, or National Historic Sites in Hyde Park)
- Use the Amtrak or Metro North Train to return to NYC after your day of fun, or make other plans to stay a few days in Dutchess County!
Available Dates (with special activities suggested for additional enjoyment while in the Hudson River Valley):
Sunday June 4: Country Living Show
Sunday August 27: Dutchess County Fair
Sunday September 10: Hudson Valley Wine and Food Festival
Sunday October 22: Sheep and Wool Festival
*Each of these events take place at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck - an 18 minute train ride from Poughkeepsie plus a short cab ride from Rhinecliff to Rhinebeck.