Key points about this tour:
- 4 Hour south bound cruise on the Hudson River from Poughkeepsie to NYC
- Aboard the Yacht Manhattan (a 1920s inspired yacht)
- A Hudson River Valley inspired buffet dinner included as well as a complimentary beer, wine, or Champagne.
- Enjoy the rolling Hudson Highlands and the majestic Palisades of the Hudson River Valley.
- Each date has been hand-picked to feature special events in Dutchess County!
- Prior to your cruise, take advantage of several activities in Poughkeepsie or attractions in Dutchess County!
(Take note of the local 'Special Events' on each scheduled date, or the Walkway Over the Hudson, Bike Rentals, Wineries & Distilleries, or National Historic Sites in Hyde Park)
- If you are coming from Manhattan or elsewhere along the Hudson River, use the Amtrak or Metro-North Train to arrive early in Poughkeepsie for a day of fun prior to your dinner cruise to New York City!
Available Dates (with additional special activities and attractions):
Sunday June 4: Country Living Show
Sunday August 27: Dutchess County Fair
Sunday September 10: Hudson Valley Wine and Food Festival
Sunday October 22: Sheep and Wool Festival
*Each of these events take place at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck - an 18 minute train ride to Poughkeepsie. Be sure to be at the Poughkeepsie Dock by 2:45 PM to make the boat departure if you do plan to visit the fairgrounds prior.