This event occurs daily, every 1 day(s).
Join the party and groove all weekend in Rhinebeck!
January 13 & 14 various hot spots will have live free music, no cover, no drink minimum. Come out and hang with us and enjoy the hot winter music vibe in the village. Get a room now, so you can really chillax.
Venues and Bands
· Oliver Kita Chocolates hosts live acoustic music 2:00pm-4:00pm
· Cinnamon Spice Indian Cuisine showcases Peter Einhorn Duo, jazz fusion with an Indian touch 6:30pm-9:00pm
· Smoky Rock BBQ hosts Grammy Award winning Malcolm Cecil from 7:00pm-9:00pm
· Grand Cru Beer & Cheese Market from 7:30pm-9:00pm, presents the amazing vocalist Lindsey Webster, who achieved the 2016 Billboard Smooth Jazz Artist of the Year
· The Shelter will also have live music from 9:00pm till 11:00pm
· The Rhinecliff Hotel serves up a Jazz Brunch with Perry Beekman from 11:30am – 3:00pm
· Aba’s Falafel will have an acoustical treat from 12:00pm – 2:00pm
· Beekman Arms Tavern hosts the Al Wolcott Jazz Trio from 4:00pm – 7:00pm
More times and venues may be announced, times and performers may change due to unforeseen reasons.
#rhinebeck #music #nocover #winter #getaway #weekend #cool #jazz#cocktails #foodie
No Cover/No Drink Minimum
Rhinebeck Area Chamber of Commerce
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.