A seven month Intensive to connect deeply with the sacred medicine plants for healing and spiritually transformative evolution.
It’s widely accepted that medicinal plants contain powerful energies for healing the physical body. Less understood is their equally powerful spiritual capacity for healing and transformation both personally and planetarily. Now more than ever, we need the healing power of nature and in particular the sacred medicine plants.
Join us on this transcendent journey and path of healing as we connect deeply with our green allies, discovering their personal wisdom and guidance for our lives and our communities. In each monthly class, we will journey with a different plant that will guide our work together for that session. We will:
• Journey with a different plant each month to embrace that plant’s energies and lesson
• Learn how plants communication and how to hear their messages
• Learn to work with plants to balance the chakras
• Learn to clear energetic imbalances
• Heal with the plants utilizing Plant Elixirs
• Create healing art
• Learn to bring the plant’s energies into your daily life and communities
• Learn to trust the urgings and messages of the plant spirits
• Work with the Music of the Plants as another form of communication and renewal
• Grow together and connect with others to create a supportive community
Although the focus will not be on the medicinal aspects of the plants, those will be covered in detail as well.
This is a rare opportunity to reclaim our sacred birthright and to crack open the door on interspecies communication. This transformative work enables us to be pioneers in creating a new world, one of co-creatorship, cooperation, community, and heart directed consciousness and action.
This seven-month intensive begins Saturday, August 25th and meets monthly:
Saturday, August 25th, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Saturday, September 22nd, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday, October 13th, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday, November 3rd, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday, December 1st 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday, January 19th 12:00pm-5:00pm
Saturday, February 16th 12:00pm-5:00pm
More details from the Facebook event, https://www.facebook.com/events/814934252037059/