Looking for a great valentines gift? Love supporting local craftmakers and artists? Just like vintage clothes? We got you. It's the 2nd Annual Vintage Valentines Indoor Flea Market at Darkside Records!
February 10th, 2018
Flea Market: 12p - 6p
Live Music: 6p - 9p
It's a pre-valentine's indoor shopping event with wares from vintage clothing shops, local and hand-made jewelry, crafts and art- and of course, some free live music to enjoy with someone you love!
It all takes place inside Darkside Records, the Hudson Valley's largest independent record store, which will be open and featuring a sale on vintage (used) music, and of course its usual inventory of music, patches, vintage band shirts, gifts, toys and more.
Vendors will include:
- Dana Antonia [Handmade Jewelry],
- Old Bones Designs [Spooky Handmade Jewelry & more],
- Zombiepetz [original art]
- John Breiner [original art]
- DBD Gemstones & Jewelry
- Couples Therapy Co. [Enamel Pins]
- Petit Chou.us [Handmade Soap & Beauty Products]
- Knitting Is Metal [Knitted Goods & kits]
- Dead Radio Podcast
- A Traveler's Garden [Handmade botanical body care products, herbal teas, and earthware jewelry]
- R Victorious [hand made sewn patches and more]
- Alicia Oltz Photography
- Magick & Macabre Co. [Handmade Artisan soaps, bath bombs, candles, and wax melts. One of a kind jewelry and cruelty-free bone art sourced from local artists.]
And starting at 6pm, catch some free live music from Stunads,
Timber Beast, Nick Catania Music, The Dante DeFelice and Freedom Class! More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/1593138690768408/
Always Free / Always All Ages
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.