NOMINATE A NURSE
$100 nomination fee (includes dinner for nominee at the May ceremony and all recognition materials).
Criteria for nomination:
- RNs and LPNs (full- or part-time)
- Made a significant impact on patient care
- Gone "beyond the call"
- Demonstrated excellence
- Shown commitment to the community served
- Achieved life-long professionalism
- Hudson Valley Magazine's Excellence in Nursing Awards Advisory Committee reserves the right to decline a nomination if the nurse does not meet the basic criteria.
- Nomination must be made by a nursing employer or co-worker (patient/family nominations must be submitted through nurse's employer or co-worker).
- DEADLINE: January 31, 2014. The first 100 nominations received by this date will be accepted.
- NOMINATION FEE: $100 (includes dinner for nominee at the May ceremony and all recognition materials).
- Digital headshot must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (3”x 5”, 300 dpi).