NOMINATE A NURSE
$100 nomination fee (includes ticket for nominated nurse to the May awards dinner and all recognition materials).
Criteria for nomination:
- RNs and LPNs (full- or part-time)
- Made a significant impact on patient care
- Gone "beyond the call"
- Demonstrated Excellence
- Shown commitment to the community served
- Achieved life-long professionalism
- Please make checks payable to “Hudson Valley Magazine.” Nominations will not be accepted until check is received.
- Hudson Valley Magazine’s Excellence in Nursing Awards Advisory Committee reserves the right to decline a nomination if the nurse does not meet the basic criteria.
- Nomination must be made by a nurses superior
- The first 100 nominations received by January 26, 2018 will be accepted.
- $100 nomination fee (includes ticket for nominee at the May awards dinner and all recognition materials).
- Digital headshot must be emailed to email@example.com (3”x 5”, 300 dpi).
DEADLINE TO NOMINATE A NURSE:
January 26, 2018. NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED
You will get an option to nominate a nurse during the registration.
Nomination Fee $100