Summer Shoe Trends 2011: Stylish Sandals
After months of confining your toes to cool-weather shoes, it’s time to let the sun shine in!
Sure, you can grab a cheap pair of flip-flops from any department store. But the right pair of cute sandals can help you feel sassy and confident — or cool and comfortable — whether you’re spending a night out on the town or just going to the grocery store. So grab a gal pal, hit the spa for a pampering pedi, and slide into a pair of this summer’s stylish slip-ons.
Summertime shoe trends:
- Nude hues help legs look longer
- Vivid colors make a statement
- Cutout designs add unique flair
- Rounded metal studs or other embellishments provide sparkle
Espadrilles: A summer staple
- Cork wedges are comfy and stylish
- Thick heels have a ’70s feel
- Kitten heels add a hint of height