Father’s Day 2012 Dinner (Recipes)
Combine these recipes — glazed duck, sweet corn, and a banana split — for a memorable meal prepared entirely on the grill
(page 2 of 3)
Grilled Sweet Corn
Makes 8 servings
• 2 Tbsp vegetable oil • 8 ears corn, shucked • 2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp ground black pepper • ½ cup butter
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high. Leave one burner off. If you are using a charcoal grill, build a fire and let it burn down until the coals are glowing red with a moderate coating of white ash. Push the coals to one side of the grill. Clean the cooking grate.
- Lightly oil the corn and season with salt and pepper. Grill the corn, covered, over indirect heat, turning as necessary, until the corn kernels are soft and grill marked, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the grill. Serve immediately with your choice of butter (see flavored butter recipes here).