Cabernet Crush Wine Cocktail
Make this sweet sipper for your sweetie
Look out, lovers — Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Whether you’re hosting a singles party or staying in with your sweetie, this sweet wine cocktail, courtesy of Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi, ought to capture anyone’s heart.
Cabernet Crush Cocktail
Yields 2 cocktails
- 8 oz Woodbridge Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 oz cold soda water
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Cranberries or strawberries, for garnish
- Large ice cubes
- Mix lemon juice and powdered sugar until dissolved.
- Slowly mix in Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Pour over ice into glassware of choice and top off with soda water.
Tip: For a charming Valentine’s Day touch, serve cocktails in a mason jar wrapped with red ribbon ans finished with a red-and-white paper straw.
View original recipe here.