Peach Barrel Cocktail
Find this cocktail at Shadows on the Hudson in Poughkeepsie and Blu Pointe in Newburgh
Find this cocktail at Shadows on the Hudson in Poughkeepsie and Blu Pointe in Newburgh.
- 2 cucumber slices, plus one for garnish
- 2 sprigs of dill, plus one for garnish
- 3 peach cubes, muddled
- ½ oz Luxardo maraschino liqueur
- ½ oz white cranberry juice
- 2 oz Nolet gin
- ½ fresh juice from 1 to 2 limes
- 1 drop of bitters
- 3 oz chilled club soda
- Add the 2 cucumber slices, 3 cubes of peach, and 2 dill sprigs to the bottom of a shaker.
- Top with maraschino liqueur and muddle until the cucumber and peach are broken up, but not completely liquified.
- Add Nolet gin, lime juice, and 1 dropper of bitters to the shaker. Fill ⅔ with ice and shake vigorously.
- Double strain into an ice-filled rocks or highball glass. Top with club soda and give a gentle stir.
- Score a peach slice and place on glass rim, then top with dill sprig to garnish.