How to Make Shamrock Cupcakes
A sweet treat for your St. Paddy’s Day celebration
Sick of soda bread but still yearning for something sweet this St. Paddy’s Day? Try this easy-peasy cupcake recipe that only requires four ingredients.
For the cake:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 12 oz Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime (room temperature)
For the icing:
- 1 can vanilla icing
- 4 drops green food dye
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine Sparkling Ice and cake mix, stirring with a whisk until most of the lumps are gone.
- Fill muffin pan ½-⅔ full of batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until cupcakes are springy and toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix vanilla icing and dye. Carefully frost cupcakes and add decorations as desired. Enjoy!