How to Make St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes
Add this sweet treat to your shamrock celebrations.
Sick of soda bread but still yearning for something sweet in honor of St. Patrick's Day? Try this easy-peasy cupcake recipe that only requires four ingredients.
For the cake:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 12 oz Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime (room temperature)
For the icing:
- 1 can vanilla icing
- 4 drops green food dye
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine Sparkling Ice and cake mix, stirring with a whisk until most of the lumps are gone.
- Fill muffin pan ½ - ⅔ full of batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until cupcakes are springy and toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix vanilla icing and dye. Carefully frost cupcakes and add decorations as desired. Enjoy!