12 Great Tips for Planning Your Next Big Celebration or Wedding
7 of 13
5 steps to a perfect party
From start to finish, take charge:
- Invitations will make or break the event. The invitation should make a bold statement.
- Decorations set the ambiance of any event. Decorate according to the season.
- Menu: ask guests if there are any dietary restrictions, so you can build the menu accordingly. Use seasonal products. Be creative from hors d’oeuvres to dinner to dessert.
- Photo booth: because of the winter season, activities are limited. A photo booth is a fun and creative add-on to any party.
- Cocktails: create specialty cocktails that add a fun element to the party, both non-alcohol and alcohol.