Thanksgiving Cocktail Recipes
Two seasonal cocktails to keep you warm as the weather turns colder
Though we know it’s impossible to tire of apple cider, sometimes you simply want a little more variety. Here are two excellent additions to your Thanksgiving menu:
- ½ oz lime juice
- 1 oz Creme Yvette
- ½ oz Allspice liquor
- 1½ oz Bohemia beer
- Nutmeg to taste (optional)
- Shake all ingredients except the Bohemia and strain into a rocks glass over ice.
- Top with Bohemia beer and grate nutmeg on top.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Bohemia Beer
Photo and recipe courtesy of Tequila el Jimador
- 2 oz Tequila El Jimador
- 2 oz Pumpkin ale
- 1 oz Orange juice
- 1 oz Pumpkin puree
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- ½ oz spice syrup
- Zest of orange to taste (optional)
- Place all ingredients in to a cocktail shaker filled with cubed ice.
- Shake hard and strain over ice in to a mason jar.
- Garnish with a star anise pod and an orange zest.
Read more: Hudson Valley Cider Week (Plus Three Cideries We Love)