Where You Need to Go to Make the Most Out of Spa Week
It's the (second) most wonderful time of year.
Fall: It’s all about pumpkins, foliage, apple-picking, spiced lattes, and cozy sweaters. But if you’re like me — and many other Hudson Valley women — is also all about… Spa Week, one of the best reasons to stop pining over the end of summer and to start celebrating autumn.
From October 16 through October 22, enjoy a wide range of high-end spa services at participating Hudson Valley spas — usually priced from $100 to $500 or more — for just $50. That’s right — just 50 smackers will get you a coveted, rejuvenating spa service that, at other times of the year, you may have to wish for, hint for, or scrimp and save for (hello, crumpled-up dollar bills “hidden” inside my well-thumbed copy of Big Little Lies).
Whether you’re looking for a Swedish massage, a relaxing facial, or any number of pampering treatments, you’ll want to contact one or more of the Hudson Valley’s participating spas to find out what’s on offer. But, trust us — you’ll want to do it right away, as these services book lightning-fast.
Some of the Hudson Valley spas participating in Fall 2017 Spa Week include:
• Sarah Samuels Massage Therapy, Poughkeepsie
• InnerLight Health Spa, Hyde Park
• Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, Poughkeepsie and New City
• Rockland Skincare & Body Bliss Spa, Bardonia
• Cloud 9 Skin Care, Pearl River
• Dazzles Salon, Wappingers Falls and Fishkill
• TOKYO NAILS, Wappingers Falls
• Bliss Wellness Center, Newburgh
• Simhara, Stone Ridge
• I Kneaded This, Rhinebeck
• Miracles Day Spa, Wallkill
• Awakenings Spa & Salon, New Windsor
• Shear Intensity Salon, Newburgh
• Liberation Yoga and Wellness Center, Mahopac
• River Rock Health Spa, Woodstock
• Gerta of Austria, Inc., Saugerties
• The Spa at Bear Mountain, Bear Mountain
• The Skin Care Studio, Central Valley
• Mahasukha Spa at Menla, Phoenicia
• Yemaya Massage & Wellness Center, New City
• Bodhi Holistic Spa & Boutique, Hudson
For more information on available $50 spa treatments, or to find a participating spa near you, visit www.spaweek.com.